1. FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when she knows she is right and YOU need to shut-up.
2. NOTHING: Means something and you need to be worried.
3. GO AHEAD: This is a dare, not permission, do not do it.
4. WHATEVER: A woman’s way of saying screw you.
5. THAT’S OKAY: She is thinking long and hard on how and when you will pay for your mistake.
BONUS WORD – WOW: This is not a compliment, she is amazed that one person could be so stupid!
I fall hard. I miss hard. I believe hard. I hope hard and I love even harder but that also gives everyone the biggest chance to take advantage of that. I let people in easily, I trust too easily. My doors are wide open screaming, “welcome!” I think too highly of people and I believe in every word they say to me. I have the highest of expectations. Why? I’m still trying to figure that out.